1. CHANGES.The Company may change this Policy from time to time in the Company’s sole discretion. Accordingly, the Company encourages you (“You” or “Your“) to review this Policy periodically. The most current version of this Policy shall be linked on the home page of the Website. If You continue to use the Services after Company changes this Policy, then You accept all such changes.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTION, USAGE, AND DISCLOSURE.
(a) Company collects information about You when You visit the Website and when You access or use the Services (collectively the “Collected Information“), including in connection with the following purposes where applicable:
(i) To establish and maintain Your account, including Your registration information and information required for interacting with other users where applicable;
(ii) To customize the content You see and may access or use as part of the Services;
(iii) To contact You regarding use of the Services unless You elect not to receive these communications;
(iv) If You voluntarily complete a questionnaire; or
(v) If You access or use any of the Services that require registration with Company.
(b) All Collected Information falls into one of two categories: “Identifiable Information” or “Unlimited-Use Information.” Identifiable Information is information that personally identifies You. Unlimited-Use Information is all Collected Information other than Identifiable Information.
(i) Examples of Identifiable Information include Your (1) name, (2) mailing addresses, (3) phone numbers, (4) email addresses, (5) IP address, (6) financial qualifications, (7) billing information, (8) mobile phone’s or other mobile device’s (a “Device“) unique identifier assigned by the Device’s service provider.
(c) You agree to Company’s collection of all Collected Information (however so collected or requested), including Company’s request for, and collection of, Identifiable Information and Geo-Coordinates, and You agree to the association and assimilation of all Collected Information regarding You, subject only to any applicable express limitations in this Policy.
2.2 USAGE AND DISCLOSURE.
(a) Except as described in this Policy, Company shall obtain Your permission before Company (i) uses Identifiable Information in a way that is inconsistent with the purpose or purposes for which it was submitted (as such purpose or purposes are reasonably determined by Company) or (ii) shares Identifiable Information with third parties.
(i) Company may use Identifiable Information (including Your email addresses, social media accounts, phone numbers, and unique Device numbers) to send You promotional materials relating to Company’s products and services and products and services of Company’s affiliates or business partners or otherwise target specific services or offers to You. If You want to stop receiving such promotional materials from Company, then You should follow the applicable unsubscribe or opt-out instructions. Company may also use Identifiable Information to communicate with You about information that You request.
(ii) Company may share Identifiable Information with Company’s parents, subsidiaries, and sister companies.
(iii) Company may share Identifiable Information with third parties that assist in the distribution of funds and/or awards or incentives for Company’s programs. These third party service providers are not authorized to retain, share, store, or use Identifiable Information for any purposes other than to provide the services for which such third parties have been contracted to provide.
(iv) Company may share Identifiable Information in order to (1) protect or defend the legal rights, property, safety, or security of Company or anyone else, (2) protect against fraud or for risk management purposes, (3) comply with a legal process, legal requirement, judicial proceeding, or court order, (4) investigate a possible crime, such as fraud or identity theft, or (5) as required by law. Company may also share Identifiable Information in connection with the (actual or potential) sale, purchase, merger, reorganization, liquidation, or dissolution of Company.
(b) Company reserves the right to de-identify the Identifiable Information for any and all purposes.
(c) Company is permitted to use and share, without restriction or limitation, all Unlimited-Use Information in Company’s sole discretion. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing sentence, Company reserves the right to use, distribute, edit, display, archive, publish, sublicense, perform, reproduce, make available, transmit, broadcast, sell, repurpose, translate, aggregate, and create derivative works of the Unlimited-Use Information for any and all purposes. In addition, Company may use Unlimited-Use Information to (i) monitor, maintain, and improve the functionality of the Services, making the Services more responsive to the needs of the visitors and users of the Services and to improve Your experience on the Website and with respect to the Services, and (ii) for historical, statistical, scientific, and other purposes.
2.3 SECURITY. Company takes reasonable precautions to protect Identifiable Information and has put in place certain processes and procedures to prevent unauthorized access of Identifiable Information. Unfortunately, there is always a potential risk in sending information through any channels, and Company cannot guarantee that communications between You and Company, including Identifiable Information, shall be free from unauthorized access by third parties. Company shall not be held responsible (i) for any unauthorized access or illegal or unauthorized use of information, including Identifiable Information, or (ii) if Your information, including Identifiable Information, is accessed through unauthorized or improper use of Your account or login information or due to Your failure to secure your username, password, or customer ID.
4. TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES. Like many websites, Company uses technologies, such as cookies and pixel tags, that allow Company to make Your visit to the Website easier, more efficient, and more valuable by providing You with a customized experience and recognizing You when You return.
4.1 COOKIES. A cookie is a small data file transferred by a website to Your computer’s hard drive. The Website sends cookies when (among other occasions) You visit, make a purchase, request or personalize information, or register Yourself for certain Services. A cookie cannot read personal data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other websites; the only Identifiable Information a cookie can contain is information You supply Yourself. Accepting the cookies used on the Website may give Company access to information about Your browsing behavior, which Company may use to personalize Your experience and track user traffic patterns. Company does this in order to determine the usefulness of the Website and the Services and to see how effective Company’s navigational structure is in helping users reach that information. Some Website functionality may be lost by disabling cookies on your computer.
4.2 PIXEL TAGS. A pixel tag, also known as a clear GIF or web beacon, is an invisible tag placed on certain pages of the Website but not on Your computer. When You access these pages, pixel tags generate a generic notice to Company of that visit. They usually work in conjunction with cookies, registering when a particular computer visits a particular page. If You turn off cookies, the pixel tag will simply detect an anonymous Website visit.
4.3 CUSTOMIZED LINKS. Company may also use customized links or other similar technologies to track email links that You click. Company may associate that information with information You have provided in order to provide You more focused communications or product and service related information.
4.4 DISABLING. If You prefer not to receive cookies, You can set Your browser to warn You before it accepts cookies or refuse the cookie when Your browser alerts You to its presence. You can also refuse all cookies by turning them off in Your browser.
5. CONSENT. By using the Website or any Service, You consent to have your personal data, including your Identifiable Information, transferred to, and processed in, the United States pursuant to this Policy. The Services are currently hosted in the United States.
6. INFORMATION EDITS, CORRECTIONS, AND UPDATES. You have the ability to direct Company to edit, correct, or update information that You have provided at any time. To request account maintenance or changes or to update billing information, send your email request to email@example.com. You may also indicate that you do not wish to receive messages from Company regarding Company’s services or update Your information relating to such messages at firstname.lastname@example.org. Company shall update or change Your information, as requested, after Company receives the information necessary to process Your request.
7. PATENTS, TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHTS. Blue Calypso owns US Patents 7,664,516, 8,155,679, 8,438,055, 8,452,646, 8,457,670, and 9,314,697 and has several additional patents pending. Blue Calypso®, DashTAGG®, KIOSentrix®, SocialECHO™, POPTrak™, OFTin™ and Mobile ADvantage™ and the Blue Calypso logo are registered and pending trademarks of Blue Calypso, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates. Other Company trademarks, as well as any third-party trademarks, service marks, logos, and trade names appearing on the Website or on or through the Services or the Content, are and shall remain the property of their respective owners. The use of any trademarks, logos, service marks, trade dress, slogans, screen shots, copyrighted designs, copyrights, patented technology or other brand features owned by the Company or any third party is prohibited without the prior written consent of Company or the applicable third party. If You are seeking permission to use trademarks, logos, service marks, trade dress, slogans, screen shots, copyrighted designs, or other brand features owned by Company, please contact Company at email@example.com or by mail at Blue Calypso, Inc., ATTN: Administrator, 101 W. Renner Rd., Suite 200 Richardson, TX 75082.