PLANT TAGS ARE A UNIQUE DOOR OPENER
Today through mobile technologies we can finally deliver geographically accurate plant care information. The plant tag will continue to help shoppers make plant buying decisions but they will drive gardeners to a highly interactive mobile experience specific to their locale.
- Easily engage gardeners with SMS short codes. Use of text messaging is now well understood.
- Most plants purchased come with a tag including the critical awareness and call-to-action to the digital experience.
- Use of text messaging creates a foundation to progressively profile the gardener and build a direct relationship to receive future text and email care updates.
- Because of mobile, the plant care information delivered can be precise for the gardener’s location – an excellent convergence of mobile, location and desired content.
PLATFORM OVERVIEW – MOBILE PLANT TAGS
- Short code activation on all plant tags
- Support for legacy/existing QR
- Support for beacons and NFC
- Responsive location-enabled mobile micro-site to present plant details, care information, product reviews, lore.
- “My Yard” – Plant favorites list compiled as users text for plant info.
- Mobile coupons/deals/offers, companion products, co-branding with retailers.
- Enable location-relevant plant care info including planting, pruning, fertilizing and pesticide care throughout the year/season.
- “Find a Retailer” and “Plant ID” features to help gardeners find and purchase products.
- Advertising of hardline products which compliment each plant with rev share.
- Tracking of offer redemption, social sharing, watching videos, newsletter signup, etc.
- Plant care updates
- Drive re-purchasing & store visits
- Surveys & reviews
- FTC/FCC compliant opt-in
- Comprehensive real-time analytics – By location, date range, plant variety, content engagement, offer redemption, sharing.
<div class=”bc-title”>Learn more about how PlantTAGG™ Works:</div>